A short & practical guide for Teens to develop resilience, emotional intelligence and self-awareness to thrive in the modern world.
State Of Mind Mental Health Podcast | Youth Catch da Flava Radio
In this episode we discuss all things surrounding youth mental health and the high school students share a variety of perspectives and experiences related to their mental health and the stigma that exists in high school and beyond.
Youth Mental Health Resources
- Kids Help Phone www.kidshelpphone.ca/teens
- East Metro Youth Services (Toronto) http://emys.on.ca/
- What’s up Walk-in Free Mental Health Counselling in the City of Toronto http://www.whatsupwalkin.ca/
- Anxiety Canada – A great resource for Anxiety and other related mental health challenges.
- Thought Spot http://mythoughtspot.ca/
- Mind Your Mind www.mindyourmind.ca
- Teen Mental Health www.teenmentalhealth.org
- Mind Check www.mindcheck.ca
- Good to talk www.good2talk.ca
- Here to Help www.heretohelp.bc.ca
- Time to Change www.time-to-change.org.uk
- Yide www.ydie.ca
- About Kids Health https://www.aboutkidshealth.ca
- Centre for Addiction and Mental Health www.camh.ca
- Mood Disorders Association of Ontario https://www.mooddisorders.ca/
- Mental Health Commission of Canada – Child & Youth http://www.mentalhealthcommission.ca/English/issues/child-and-youth
- Children’s Mental Health Ontario http://www.kidsmentalhealth.ca/
- WellAhead http://www.wellahead.ca/ – Amazing project starting out west that’s focused on collaboration between all stakeholders for well-being in schools.