We hope you find this information helpful. Please contact us if you have questions.
Video Series on Parenting Topics!
Join us as we speak with a variety of great teachers, psychologists, doctors and therapists about the joys and struggles of parenting!
Parenting Podcasts! We Think You’ll Enjoy
What We’re Reading (Parenting)
- Dan Siegel MD | Dan has too many books to post here, this is an excellent one and links to his website where you can see more of his work. Brainstorm: The Power and Purpose of the Teenage Brain
- Jean Twenge PhD |Learn more about her amazing work and other books through the link. iGen: Why Today’s Super-Connected Kids are Growing up Less Rebellious, More Tolerant, Less Happy and Completely Unprepared for Adulthood* and What That Means for the Rest of Us
- Jonathan Haidt PhD | The Coddling of the American Mind: How Good Intentions and Bad Ideas Are Setting Up a Generation for Failure
- Dan Siegel MD | Dan has too many books to post here, this is an excellent one and links to his website where you can see more of his work. The Whole Brain Child
- Barbara Coloroso | She basically wrote the book on parenting! This book is great and I think it’s the first parenting book I ever read. Kids Are Worth It
- Susan Stiffelman | Susan believes that children need to know that they can depend on their parents to guide them through the ups and downs of their lives. Just as a Captain is able to navigate rough and stormy seas, parents are meant to function as their child’s best source of comfort and direction by confidently steering the ship!
Parenting Without Power Struggles
- Dr. Henry Cloud & Dr. John Townsend | This is an incredible book that applies principles from the Bible and applies them to modern life. Whether or not you practice Christianity, this book is fantastic! Boundaries, When to Say YES When to Say No To Take Control of Your Life
Some of the Thoughts Kids Have When They’re Stressed
Subscribe to stay in touch or please let us know how we can be of service to you and your family.