Helping guide you on a path to living a full and meaningful life.
I’m glad that you’ve found your way to this profile and I wish you the best in your search for the right person.
I have two sayings that I find quite useful when starting therapy.
- You can’t think your way into right action, you have to act your way into right thinking.
- There are no shortcuts, yet, there are many solutions!
My fundamental goal is to help and encourage you to look at the difficult parts of your life that are holding you back, while simultaneously helping you to cultivate the skills to live your life in a manner that is mentally healthy and purpose driven.
I work with people struggling with addiction (specializing in cannabis), anxiety, depression and those having difficulty in their marriage or settling into a committed relationship. I also like to help people who feel lost in their life or who feel unfulfilled by their current profession and who hope to bring more meaning into their lives. I incorporate my skills as a mindfulness teacher into our sessions. I am a father, a husband, and the founder of a consultancy business specializing in k-12 education and workplace mental health.
The therapeutic approaches that I generally use are
- ACT, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- CBT, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- MSC, Mindful Self-Compassion
Here are some questions to consider whether or not you are ready to begin the journey to healing and well-being.
- I am ready and willing to make changes in my life
- I am looking to bring more purpose and meaning to my life
- I am ready to be more honest with myself
- I am ready to be more honest with others
- I know I can’t do this on my own, (because nobody does)
- My relationships are suffering as a result of my situation
- My work life is suffering as a result of my situation
- I am ready to live my life in a way that helps me feel more joy and contentment
If this resonates with you, I think we can do some great work together.
Take it easy,
- Alcohol Use
- Behavioural Issues
- Coping Skills
- Family Conflict
- Men’s Issues
- Relationship Issues
- Mood Disorders
- Thinking Disorders